PapiShank.com

PapiShank.com
Click the banner above to visit my official website: PapiShank.com

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Why all YOU can do is "Try".

1st, let me thank everyone that has been reading my new blog, the feedback has been great & as always, I appreciate the support.  Now let's get to todays topic, which is:
Why all you can do is "Try".

In response to my 1st 2 blog posts, some of y'all wrote to me about your own experiences.  It was great to hear about the good memories that were made with Family & Friends, as well as the alone time that's helping you be a better YOU; but for those of you that had no such luck, I say this: All YOU can do is "Try".

The reality is, not everyone's ready to be loved.

Remember where you were before you decided to "LOVE DEEP"?  Unfortunately, most people are still there;  So whether you've attempted to spend time with family, or catch up with friends, if they're unresponsive, give them the space & time they'll need to find their happy place & then maybe they'll invite you over for a visit.

At the end of the day, you'll know that you tried & so will they.  Trust me, I've been there & I'm still there with many people, from family members to friends.  I've even tried connecting with others in my professional field, from DJs to other artists, only to be ignored or disregarded.  Does this stop me from moving forward? ABSOLUTELY NOT!

"I love me enough for the both of us"...lol

But still: "I Try"
WATCH the Music Video HERE

Btw, I really love the fact that I've been receiving responses, & look forward to the responses I get to this post, as well as the "I Try" Single & Music Video; I just hope they start coming in the form of comments on my blog, instead of the emails I've been receiving...lol  This way others can see them & chime in as well.


Until next Tuesday,

P.S.
@PapiShank

No comments:

Post a Comment