PapiShank.com

PapiShank.com
Click the banner above to visit my official website: PapiShank.com

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

What percentage of your heart do YOU use?

Last night, my DumplinG & I saw "Lucy" in the movies (Instagram photo :-) which we rather enjoyed, & it made me think: What percentage of my brain do I use?  I like to think I use more than the average "10 percent myth"...lol

While this lightning storm of neuronal activity occurred in my brain last night, I wondered: What percentage of my heart have I been using?

View on INSTAGRAM


I realized that of one my biggest strengths,
has alway been one of my biggest weaknesses,
& that's the ability to "Love BIG".

STRENGTH

I've always been the type to put my heart into everything I do, because if you don't love what you do, you won't give it your all.  The same goes for every relationship I've had, whether romantic, business, etc.  It's this love that I've dedicated to each project, & relationship, that has driven me & given me the strength to remain loyal.

WEAKNESS

I gave too much.  When you give everything your all, there's nothing left for yourself.  I found this to be the reason I was always angry.  The more love I put into a project, the more upset I became when things didn't go as planned or move fast enough.  The more love I poured into a relationship, the more disappointed I was when they didn't love me the same way (romantically), or when their loyalty swayed (business, etc.).

CONCLUSION

It's not enough to "Love BIG".
You see, the more love I gave away, the more room I made in my heart for hate.
Therefore, I never truly loved with all my heart.

Every relationship in the world requires work, but the workload must be equally distributed in order for it to "work".  This is the reason I wrote the song "Work On It".

(WATCH the Music Video here)


The real trick is to "LOVE DEEP".
It's only when you stop giving away your love & learn to love yourself,
that you truly use 100% of your heart.

Then & only then, can you love everything & everyone else without opening up yourself to pain & disappointment.  For you won't be giving away any of your love, your love will be illuminating from deep within, & shining on those who are ready to receive & make use of it.


Until next Tuesday,

P.S.
@PapiShank

No comments:

Post a Comment