PapiShank.com

PapiShank.com
Click the banner above to visit my official website: PapiShank.com

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

HBD & RIP

I've loved music for as long as I can remember.  Before I started writing & recording my own music (www.PapiShank.com), I used to sing songs by legends like TKA, BOYZ II MEN, & of course the King of Pop, "MICHAEL JACKSON"!  The earliest musical memory I have, is of me singing one of MJs songs while dancing in the living room & watching my reflection in the glass door of the Wall Unit (remember those...lol).

LISTEN NOW!


I can't really pick a favorite song, as MJ was a Musical Genius.  Do you have a favorite?  I can say this, it would have been a Dream Come True to be able to record a song with MJ.  I'm not the type to get start struck.  I've met a lot of celebrities, & though I respect their craft & may even admire a few, I kept my cool.  I can't say, with 100% confidence that, that would have been the case had I met MJ, especially if I was in the studio with him...lol

Unfortunately, this will never be, but I do have 2 records where we both lent our voices.
2 completely different songs, with 2 completely different messages, both inspired by the vocals of the late, great, Michael Jackson.  Rest in Peace & Happy Birthday (8/29)!

WATCH the Music Video NOW!


Enjoy, share, lmk your thoughts & I'll be back in 2 weeks,

P.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment