PapiShank.com

PapiShank.com
Click the banner above to visit my official website: PapiShank.com

Sunday, November 4, 2012

DONATING 30% of my Album Sales to the American Red Cross & Performing for FREE to raise $


In the light of the terrible super storm that reeked havoc thru out the Nation I'd like to send my condolences, to those whom lost love ones & my prayers to all those who were affected by Hurricane Sandy.

I myself, living in the Lower East Side of Manhattan, was directly affected by this event as I was without power, heat & phone reception for almost a week. Thank God my power was restored yesterday & so immediately I'd like to do what I can to raise money for those still in need.




If you haven't downloaded (or ordered an autographed copy of) my New Album "The SUM of Both Worlds, Papi Pt.1" then this is the perfect time to do so as I'll be DONATING 30% of all sales between today 11/4 & Monday 11/19 to the American Red Cross “Hurricane Sandy” Disaster Relief; That gives you over 2 weeks to purchase good music & make a difference in not only my life but those in need.

In order for me to track each sale immediately & make those donations ASAP I'll need you all to purchase my album from the following site:


If you'd prefer to download my album from iTunes, Google Play or any of the other online mediums which have my album for sale, you can still do so & the $ will be donated in the future when I receive the sale report for the dedicated dates.


IMPORTANT INFO FOR PROMOTERS:

I'll perform FREE of charge if any promoters are putting together any events to raise $ where the proceeds will be donated to the American Red Cross “Hurricane Sandy” Disaster Relief. Leave a comment for my management here or send a direct message via the contact form on my official website: www.PapiShank.com & let's help the less fortunate.



Musically yours,

God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment