PapiShank.com

PapiShank.com
Click the banner above to visit my official website: PapiShank.com

Monday, August 1, 2011

So how do I begin?

Hello all, I'm not sure where to begin especially considering the fact that I've never really had a diary & that's what this feels like to me as I type this first line.  Well, I titled this blog "Being Papi Shank" because I'm not sure anyone really knows me.
Is it because I put up a front? Yes & No.  I have a lot of titles & wear a lot of hats but none of them are fake, that's just it, they're all me.  Those of you who know "Papi Shank" might not really know "Moises".  Even knowing P.S. can get confusing being that both Papi & Shank are two different characters...lol Are you keeping up?  Listen, there are many sides & layers to my being & therefore many different characters or characteristics have manifested.  I'm not going to break down each character, (P.S., MR. RMX, Moises M., CAPITAL, etc.) in an attempt for you to understand me better.  Rather, I'm going to share my thoughts, feelings, ideas, etc. with you, here through this blog, so you can get to know US, Papi Shank.

1 comment:

  1. Nomatter what title, hat, character you are a star! what's important is that you have the ability to be something for everyone who encounters your talents. You continue to pursue your dreams, Excel in expectations conquering all adversity presented therefore making you qualified to wear any or all hats! BEST WISHES ALWAYS NHM

    ReplyDelete